Monday, April 19, 2010

Lemonade!

Over the past month or so I have developed a new favorite drink. Lemonade. I usually drink a lot of sweet tea, but I've been having lemonade a lot. What started it all was when I went to Chick-fil-A with Alexus and she ordered lemonade and I was like "you know what, give me one too" So I had it and I loooooved their lemonade! Then my mom started buying those powdered lemonade that you add to bottle waters again and I started to drink that. It's really a refreshing drink and I like it a whole lot. This past weekend when I went to Louisville with Alexus and Stacie we all got large lemon shake ups! They were 5 dollars! Yeah I know thats crazy! I was like this better be good and It was really good! It was a big cup and worth it (: I wish I would have bought another one too! Anyways Just thought I would blog about something different!
Those were some of the cups but Ours were Pink and green (: and alot bigger!

4 comments: