Thursday, April 15, 2010

Burt the Butterfly!

There are these bracelets that are really rubber bands. Everybody has been wearing them lately. Well me and my friend rachel went around one night trying to find them. we went to walgreens first because this little girl told rachel that's where you get them, well we couldnt find them. so we went to CVS pharmacy- nope. Then Rite-Aid, but they were closed. My other friend told me that you can get them at Books-A-Million so I went there with Alexus and Found theM!!!! ha ha. I want more though! I've now heard they are at the check-out lines at Walgreens, books-a-million, and HotTopic. (:


***The ones I bought were seaLife ones. Octopus, sea horse, shark, dolphin, seal, and penguin. Welllllll I really wanted the purple one which was the penguin. When I opened the package and took it out IT.WAS.A.BUTTERFLY! i was like reallyy? this is the one I wanted and its not even really what the box says. All the other ones are really the same color and animal they were supposed to be. I was like ok a butterfly that's cute, but how the heck is a butterfly considered seaLife? Idk you tell me (: ha ha oh & the octopus looks more like a squid b/c on the package it had 8 lets not 4 little feet lookin thingys.

No comments:

Post a Comment