Monday, November 16, 2009

My Closet!


This past weekend my dad was coming in from Wisconsin and the first thing he said to me on the phone was, "That room better be clean when I get home, or I'm going to have me a new phone." Of course he wanted my room to be clean but he wouldn't dare take my phone away... would he? Idk actually that's why I did it anyways. I wouldn't want to risk that happening! Anyways I cleaned off my entertainment center, my desk, under my bed, and the horrible CLOSET! My closet is the messiest (is that a word? it looks funny) thing in my room. When I try on my clothes to plan what I'm going to wear I always try it on and then throw it back on the bottom shelf in my closet. This is why it's so horrible to clean. I had clothes all over the place. I started by taking everything out of my closet and onto my bed. THen I sorted the clothes; jeans in a pile, shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, etc. Then I hung it all back up in it's own little spot perfectly. That is one thing that I absolutely hate HANGING UP MY CLOTHES! Everytime I bring up clothes from downstairs being washed I throw them on the bottom shelf of my closet and if my mom brings them up for me she puts them on my bed and guess what I do? Any guesse? Throw them on the bottom shelf in my closet. Haha, but yes I always wake up trying to find something to wear and I end up saying "I don't have any clothes to wear." I will NEVER say that again after this horrible weekend of cleaning out my closet! (:

1 comment: