Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!


My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is spending time with my family and all of the good food! We always have our Thanksgiving dinner at my house. My mom cooks all the food except my grandma makes Chicken & Dumplings (they are the best) and then everybody brings something like a dessert (Uncle Brian's Choc. Pie mmm! ) haha But yeah I love Thanksgiving because I get to see all of my family. I have family from Maryland that come in every year and I love spending time with them! Also, all of my little cousins come over and we end up having so much fun. Then one thing we alwyas do is draw names for Christmas. Each kids name is put into this bowl and then each kid draws a name and they bring a gift for that kid. Simple enough. The adults play Dirty Santa which is really fun to watch! They get so mean with it! haha! Right now the best thing about Thanksgiving to me seems like the Break from school! I'm so stressed out with school lately. I'm not really sure why, I just am. I mean, I have a few projcets due but That's it. Guess, it's just because their due around the same time. I'm not really sure, hmmm. But yeah I'm really pumped for this Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment