Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leaves, Leaves, and more Leaves!


It's fall now, and with fall comes leaves. Well, in my yard its just not leaves it's LEAVES, and I mean LEAVES. There are tons of them. We live on a corner lot and have probably around 10 trees! My mom and I have raked the yard soooo many times already. We raked last sunday and it's just now Tuesday and our yard is covered again! It's crazy. Another thing is, our neighbors across the street complain about our leaves nonstop. They get so mad because our leaves blow from across the street to their yard. One of my neighbors has even gone to blow the leaves from his yard into the street and then up to the curb on our side. This makes my mom sooo mad! It's actually pretty rude you know? It's mother nature hello, we can't just call her up and be like "Aye yo miss nature can you chill with the leaf falling?" HAHA, we can't control when or how much our leaves fall. My dad told my mom not to worry about raking leaves anymore until he gets home for Thanksgiving. I think this will really put a smile on my neighbors faces (:

2 comments:

  1. Haha---that blog made me laugh so hard...especially your "aye yo miss nature" part
    lol!!!!!!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know when I typed it I was like dude somebody's gonna comment on that!

    ReplyDelete