Saturday, August 29, 2009

Follow the Leader

The kind of leaders that I admire the most are teachers and my parents. Teachers do a lot of work that students don't realize. Students come to school with attitudes and in bad moods not caring how they treat their teachers. Even though teachers have to stay up late grading papers or may have had a family emergency they always come to school with a smile on their face (: That's why I admire them! Parents on the other hand, haha no I'm totally kidding. I admire my parents whole lot for just putting up with me! I mean, yeah I they get on my nerves all the time, they make me do things I don't want to do, but they do it all in consideration of whats best for me. I look up to my parents and teachers because they show all the skills that are needed to be a leader and those are the skills that I would like to have someday. I would like to follow the footsteps of my parents and teachersand become a great leader one day!

2 comments:

  1. I want to write a blog on this, but it would be sort of similar to yours. I totally agree with you on this, well written girl! Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cuteee! Love the picture. (:

    ReplyDelete