Sunday, August 30, 2009

Goodbye Summer, Hello School!


So school started about three weeks ago which means bye-bye summer-time. I think I'm just now starting to adjust to the fact that its hello school! Waking up early, going to bed early, not going out on school nights, homework, studying, and all that "FUN" stuff. I miss summer already.
My summer was great! I went on vacation to Wisconsin to visit my dad. If you don't already know, he's stationed there for the army until March (for a year). I absolutely love shopping in Wisconsin Dells. It is the best place ever (: We also went to this deer park place where deers like
literally walk up to you and eat out of your hand. It was so cool. Also this past summer I spend tons of time with one of my friends, Rachel! She lives the closest to me out of all my friends so she came over a lot. Of course I went swimming tons of times. Actually, this year we bought a pool for our backyard patio. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't really small either. It was big enough to lay on a raft in and soak up the sun. That's all that my mom and I were worried about, getting a tan :D And... We did!
But now, summer's really over. I realized it today as my mom and I were taking down the pool. So goodbye summer, hello junior year! I'm kind of excited about it, but I'm kind of nervous about being a junior. I've already had tons of homework which is never good. I'm really excited about clubs that I'm going to be in. Spanish Club, I was in it last year and it was really fun. CEC (Council for Exceptional Children) should be really fun. Academic Team of course. Hopefully I will become a member of NHS (National Honor Society) and Beta Club. Last, but not least Mrs. Garner was talking to our Spanish class about having a Spanish National Honor Society. That sounds really cool and I'd love to be a part of it. Also I'm excited about football games this year. As for my schedule, I love White days and I like 3rd and 4th on Blue days. I'm taking on AP US History this year too! That should be a challenge. So as you can see I've got a full year ahead of me and lots of things to do. Summer's over and school's here, so I'm going to make the best of it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment