Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good Times!


One of my friends had her birthday party at skates alive this summer :D You may be thinking "She's 16 and had her birthday party at skates alive?" Well, yeah so was I when she told me. But if you think about it, seriously, what else is there to do in Owensboro. Go to the movies, bowling, skates alive, or have a party at your house. So she decided to go to skates alive. This changed it up some and brought a variety into our weekends (: At first I wasn't too sure about going because I hadn't skated since like elementary school, but once I got there I was like ahhh this is the place to be. It's so much fun skating around trying not to fall, but it's also fun just sitting back and watching everyone. I was sitting in our little booth watching all the workers skate backwards and do little tricks and whatnot and then I was also watching all the drama that went on between the 10 year olds. It was hilarious! I went back yesterday with Stacie, Rachel, Jordan, Chris, Allison, and Halle and it was super-fun! I started playing games and so did some of my friends and we ended up getting like 200 tickets and getting cute little prizes! I felt so much like a little kid it wasn't even funny! But the important thing is that it was fun! Right now there's so many stressful things I'm going through with school, and my dad not being home until March, clubs, grades, EVERYTHING! It's just good to go out, have a good time, and act silly! So that's what I did and it was gread (:

3 comments:

  1. That's cool that you added a picture in your post, cute picture! I wish I could have been there (: I haven't been skating in such a long time. Sounds like fun actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Did you really think it was dumb to have a birthday party at Skates Alive?
    I was excited about it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think it was dumb, I was just like OMG Skates Alive, really I haven't been there in forever, hahaa and IT WAS FUN (:

    ReplyDelete