Monday, December 7, 2009

Best Saturday Ever!

This past Saturday was pretty good! It was the best one I'd had in awhile. All of the drama between friends was going on, so I hung out with a few of my best friends. Alexus andRachel came over and we just chilled and watched movies and got online and talked to our friends & GENE- my new friend (: haha (inside joke) But then Rachel had to leave to go to Utica for her family Christmas so me and alexus just hung out at my house until my mom got home. Then we went to Hong Kong to get some take-out & gosh is it the best chinese food! Chicken and rice, lol. We ate like chinese people on the floor around the coffee table with my mom & let me tell you that was fun. Then we got bored so we decided to go out. We called everybody else to see waht they were doing & we ended up meeting payton & tyler @ legion. Then Kelsey and Cassie came too! Well It was freeeezing outside so We all ended up going to Payton's along with stacie, rachel, and payton's 2 brother's Matthew and Hunter. We had tooo much fun. Then we had to take stacie home so it was prettty fun in the car me, hunter, and rachel in the back and stacie and alexus in the front. We listened to my Cd I made <3 Then Rachel and Alexus came home with me and stayed the night! It was just an amazing day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment