Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Decoration!


My favorite Christmas decoration would have to be my family's "ugly tree" as my Mom would call it. We usually put up 3 Christmas trees believe it or not. One in the the front living room, one in the basement, and sometimes one in the sun room that we never really use. My mom, every year, puts up HER tree. She usually doesnt ask for any help with it either. It has all white lights and ALL snowmen ornaments. When I say ALL I mean ALL. Every single ornament is of a snowman. Her tree topper is a snomen's head with earmuffs on, and the tree skirt is... can you guess it? SNOWMEN! Her tree is really pretty though and it's the tree we use for our Christmas now. The tree in the sun room has all glass ornaments. We use those ornaments because we dont go in that room as much. My FAVORITE tree is the Ugly tree (: It's a tree that my Mom and Dad have had since they've been married, it's like 20 years old! If you can imagine how raggedy and old that tree looks, that's what it looks like! But that's not why I love it. We use all of our childhood ornaments and the ones we have made in the past on it. That's why I love it so much! Now that my sister and I have gotten older I think we are just going to put up Mom's tree. Which is fine with me, it's really pretty (:


MERRY CHRISTMAS (:

No comments:

Post a Comment