Monday, December 7, 2009

Last 2 Weeks!


I'm so excited for Christmas break! My dad comes home for 11 days this time! (: I caaaaaan't wait! I already have done some shopping but still have alot left to go. We only have 2 weeks of school left before break and I am stressed out! My grandmother's been in the hospital for the past 2 weeks so I've spent alot of time out there lately and then I have tons of homework and papers that need to be written. I'm proud of myself though, I finished my GSP essay and application and my Psychology paper and project last week and they sounded pretty dang good to me! Now I'm about to write my Chemistry Radiation paper, which hopefully won't take me too long. The English and APUSH paper's are due friday and I'll get time in English to work on that on Wednesday so I'll probably work on the English Essay a little tomorrow and then finish APUSH book review on Wednesday and Thursday. I pretty much have my finals planned out. I'm gonna take all my blue day finals: Math, APUSH, English, Psychology! And then hopefully I'll be done (if my spanish grade goes up like 2 points (: ) I'm thinking it will but let's not get my hopes up...! This weekend is going to be crazy busy too! Friday I'm going to my friend Sarah's house and then on Saturday I'm taking the ACT!! I hope I do good! At the FEA Conference there was a ACT prep session and it was very helpful! Then later that Night I'm going to Hannah's for our Christmas Party/Sleepover! Not sure what I'm doing Sunday though. Probably something! This has kinda been a ramble on and a planner for the next two weeks! sorry guys! & goodluck on all of your finals!!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment