Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Best Friend!


Have you ever had something that you and your best friend just don't agree on at all? Well in my case it's my best friends boyfriend. I don't approve of him at all! He's just bad news and she just doesn't get that! When they are together he tells her everything she wants to hear so she will stay with him. Well, I saw this very quickly when they started dating. (So did her mom, sister, and other friend Chasity.) I talked to her about it and she just seems to think that he is perfect. Well we're not gonna get into all of his negative traits and ACTIONS... there are way too many. But it just stinks because I feel like I'm slowly losing my Best Friend of 10 years! Hopefully she will come to her senses and realize that he is a LOSER and she should dump him! I think she will soon enough, or at lest let's hope so (: Sorry guys, this blogs kind of a rant on and on about something. I'll be sure to post better ones next time!

1 comment:

  1. Dallas needs to go.
    He is rude and just a lot of other things. U know what im talking about

    ReplyDelete