Friday, February 5, 2010

Thank Goodness For Friends!

I have the best friends that anyone can ask for! Their always there when I need them and always there when I need somebody to talk to. I can always count on most of them to be there for me. Just about anytime I want to hang out with somebody because I've had a bad day or I'm just bored, at least one of my friends does. Recently, my sister and I got into a silly arguement but I was really mad at her and just wanted to get out of the house so one of my friends Alexus, and I went over to her house to hangout and just chill. I'm so thankful to have friends like her! Idk what I would do without my friends! I have a great family too, don't get me wrong and I love them to death, but sometimes you just need to get out ya know? Haha my sister and I have been butting heads lately and kind of arguing a lot. That's why I enjoy having our basement because all of my friends can just come over and hang out down there and not worry about my sister. My sister is pretty much amazing though (: She is really a great sister, but just like normal- her and I fight a lot... Sometimes I wonder if its more than normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment