Friday, February 5, 2010

Pretty Little Liars!


So there's this series of books called Pretty Little Liars and I am ADDICTED to reading them ha ha! I started reading like the first 3 or 4 of them last year from our school library. Then I stopped because they didn't have any of the next books. Well, recently I went to the bookstore with Alexus and I saw that these books were on clearance for about $4 a piece so I had to get them! This was maybe two weeks ago and I'm already on the fourth one! Their the type of books that you can't stop reading because each chapter runs together and something even more interresting happens which makes you want to keep on reading. At night when I'm reading I just can't seem to put the book down, lol. I guess everyone knows what I'll be doing this weekend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment