Friday, February 12, 2010

Scheduling!

I'm not really sure what classes I'm going to take next year. I've been stressing out about it a lot lately. I know I'm going to be taking a lot of AP/IB classes so that I can become better prepared for college. So far I'm taking AP English 12. I've spoken with a lot of former AP English students and they have all said that it helps to better prepare them. They said that the class helps improve your writing tremendously also. I'm taking AP Calculus which will be a challenge for me because math is one of the hardest subjects for me. I am also taking AP US Gov. I think this class will be fun to take. Hopefully next year I will get to go on the Washington trip too! Another AP Class I'm taking is Spansish 4. Spanish is like my favorite subject and I enjoy learning about it. I'm actually fairly good at it too! I love going to the Foreign Language Festival and for the past 2 years I have made it to State! The other classes I'm planning on taking are honors Econ and a half of year study hall. I also just got accepted into Peer Tutoring and hope that will be a lot of fun and rewarding. I love working with Special Needs children and plan on becoming a Special Education Teacher. I'm also taking Intro to Education. One other class that I'm going to take is Advanced two-dimensional art. I love doing art. I've taken art since freshmen year. I started out with 3D and went to Adv. 3D then 2D so I'm going to continue on with Advanced 2D.

No comments:

Post a Comment