Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who or what makes you laugh?

I laugh at a lot of different things. Pretty much anything people say I laugh at. It doesn't technically have to be funny, I just laugh. For example if I see somebody get hurt. I usually laugh, even though it may not be funny. Another thing that I think is particularly funny is when people are arguing. It's usually a over something stupid and it just makes me laugh. Also, if someone is telling a joke... sometimes it takes me a few minutes to get it, lol but when I do It takes me forever to stop laughing. Over all I'm a very bubbly person. I laugh at just about anything. It takes a lot to make me mad or sad. I usually walk around with a smile on my face and I'm usually in a good mood. If not, then I'm either sick or upset about something. Hmm let me think... what else makes me laugh? My mom makes me laugh. She's always saying funny stuff or old sayings that my grandma used to say when they were younger. Everybody says I talk just like my mom and I am just like my mom, so when I hear her talk it Makes me laugh because I always ask myself "Do I talk like that" when she says stuff. One other thing that makes me laugh is my Chemistry class! We always talk about random stuff and are doing fun stuff in class. It's pretty amazing (:

No comments:

Post a Comment