Wednesday, January 6, 2010

56 Days!



I'm really excited for March to roll around. My dad's coming home & I CAN'T WAIT! I'm sure he's going to be happy to come home too. This year has been... weird not having my dad around and everything. He's always been there before and then he just has to, well leave. I may sound selfish and everything because I know that people's parents are divorced and they have to deal with it everyday, but I'm really not used to it. I am sooo blessed that my parents are still together, I don't know how I would live if they weren't. I feel like such a little kid when I talk about how much I miss my dad. Over spring break of last year my dad came home because he had "leave" time. He knew he wasn't going to be home for his and my mom's 20th anniversery so he got tickets to a Nascar race in Florida. My mom absolutely loves Nascar. She used to go to the races a lot when she was younger. So they both went to Florida for a week or so. I really felt like a little kid then, because I cried once or twice because I missed them. I was just not getting used to not having one parent around, but when both of them are gone, that just wasn't cool, haha. This is another reason why I'm so nervous about college. I'm going to get VERY homesick... even if I do go close to home. Hopefully, I will "grow up" and get used to it. I think I am already starting actually. I used to not like staying home at all because I would hear things or just get freaked out... but lately I've been staying home alone a lot when my Mom has meetings or has to go to help with my Memaw. As a matter of fact, Last night I stayed home all afternoon until about 9:30! I was proud of myself (: Lol. But yeah back to the MAIN point of my blog.... my Dad comes home in 56 days!!!!! You guys just don't understand how excited I am, things will somewhat go back to normal, haha. This is been the LONGEST year of my life, I can say that now! haha.
BTW, these pics are from Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I truly can't imagine how excited you will be to have your Dad home!

    ReplyDelete