Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Time?!

Okay, so today when I got home I started on my homework like I usually do. Well, somehow I finished almost all of my homework! I did my spanish first because I knew that it would take me the longest. I had to find an article in spanish and then read it and then summarize it. It was about Human Rights. It took me a little while, but it wasn't too difficult. Then, I did some chemistry work that isn't technically due tomorrow but it should be done. Then I wrote another article summary for Sociology. I just finished reading about 10 pages of the reading assignment! This is seriously about the fastest I've done my homework this year. Now I can relax. I'm putting new music on my ipod right now and just texting people. I'm loving this free time. Haha lately I've just been really busy. I'm probably going to Subway to get some food with my sister and then coming home to watch American Idol, fun fun (: and then the new episode of Bad Girls Club. This blogs really just babbling on, but I'm pretty pumped about this free time I have... soooo I decided to blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment