Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trademarks!

Alexus Rae Sinnett: Her trademark would have to be the Louisville Cardinals and her car. When I hear her name these are the two things that I immediately think of. Her dad and her are Louisville fans and my dad and I are UK fans. At her dad's house they have a Louisville flag outside, that's how I know which house is hers, lol. When she stays the night with me she always sleeps in either Louisville PJ pants or shorts. Alexus' car.... That's a very fun topic to talk about (: I loooove riding in Alexus car. We always have fun listening to the CD's that we make at my house. We have fun in her car singing the songs and cruising around. Oh and when I say have fun we're safe too, haha don't worry everyone. Alexus is a greaaaaaaat driver (:



Sarah Caitlin Wilhite: Her trademark is probably her laughter. It's the absolute best thing about her. We always are laughing when we are together. The way she laughs is hilarious too! She like ends up crying EVERYtime she laughs because she laughs so hard. Her face gets all red sometimes and she can't breathe, lol its funny.



Rachel Elizabeth Adkins: Rachel's trademark would have to be duct tape and her keys! She has a pretty cool wallet that she made out of duct tape and she can make all kinds of stuff like roses and stuff haha. All the stuff she makes is really awesome. Her keys are always around her neck or in her pocket. Their on this rainbow string thing and they have her keys and a wooden keychain that says Rachel. I always feel so cool when she lets me wear them (:

Those are just a few of my friends' trademarks- I was gonna blog about everybody but I ended up typing a lot on these so I'm gonna stop.

2 comments: