Monday, January 18, 2010

I <3 White Days!

First off, my classes are WAY EASIER than on blue days. Chemistry, Study Hall, Spanish, and Art. On blue days I have Pre-Calculus, AP US History, English, and Sociology. Then, white day lunches are so much more fun than on blue days. My white day lunch "crew" is the best! It's Me, Ashley, Steph, Marley, Shelbey, Shelby, Hannah, Yvonne, and a few other people. Oh & Derek, lol you can't forget Derek. We always have the best of times during lunch.We have made so many memories like Handcuffs, SlimShady, 21! And a lot more but I can't really think of them right now. I like white days soooo much better than blue days! Plus on white days I get to see my bff Ashley twice and NONE on blue days :( And another thing, the school really doesn't want me to be friends with Miss Marley Elizabeth Edmonson, because we haven't had a class together since Freshman Year. Lol, they put us together then and realized that we would cause trouble so they decided to split us up while they could! Haha, but that didn't stop us, We're still BFF's (:
I'm not really sure the point in this blog, but I wanted to blog so Yeaaaaah!

1 comment:

  1. Haha----I know. It's unfair, I want to have at least one class with Laura Elizabeth Fiorella next year! They tried to seperate us trouble makers but it ain't gonna happen! lol
    love ya LB!!!!
    : )
    ps...white day lunches are the best.

    ReplyDelete