Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Names!

The other day in English, Mrs. Matthews gave us a blog writing prompt about words that seem ugly to us. Well, instead of ugly words, I'm going to write about ugly names. My aunt Gail lives in Louisville and she works as a Child Services worker... she gets people to pay child support and stuff of that sort. Anyways she came in town and we were talking about baby names, idk why we just were. I was thinking about it and I really do love my last name and I was like, "When I'm older I think I should keep my last name and have twin girls and name them Ella and Bella Fiorella! Would that not be cute? Lol, but yeah my mom was like "laura beth no, those kids would get laughed at all the time... and i was all, "i know, lol thats cruel." If you think that is bad listen to this. Gail heard what I said and she was telling me about some of the names that people name their kids in Louisville. Some are: Penny Money, Chicken Little, and Marijuana Stoner! Now, THAT is cruel. Those children have to live with that name for the REST OF THEIR LIVES!! Wow, I'd never do that to my kids. Another thing, in Chemistry Mrs. Clarke was telling us about names too. Who in the right mind would name their kids orangejello and lemonjello! It sounds like ORAN-JELLO and LEMON-JELLO. I think they are going for some french sounding name or something, lol. This one is the ABSOLUTE WORST. Shithead- No I'm not cussing- it's pronounced SHI-TAY-UH for a girl and SHI-THEEED for a boy. That is awful! The last one which is funny, but mean is L-a pronounced L DASH UH.

I just though these were funny so I thought I would share with everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment