Monday, March 15, 2010

Who would you call First?


In just about any situation, I would call my Mom first! I tell my mom everything basically! haha. All of my friends always make fun of me because I always call and check in, I don't see what's so bad about it, I just like her knowing where I'm going just in case something were to happen. Most people are like why would you want your mom knowing everywhere you go? My mom's different, She doesn't care- to an extent- what I do as long as she knows what it is and where it is and what I'm doing, lol. It's not that bad. But yeah I would deffinately call my mom first! Just a couple weeks ago, I don't know how but at lunch we got on the topic of what it a "shooter" came in our school!?!? what would you do?!?! I was like uhm I'd probably call my mom and tell her I love her!!!! And everybody else is like I'd be running out of the school! And I was like yeah I'd probably head for the closest door and when I felt safe call her, lol. Idk, that's another thing you don't really know how you would react until your in The particular situation haha. But yeah I just rambled on about a few things, but hey it's a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment