Thursday, September 17, 2009

APUSH!

For some reason APUSH (AP US History) goes in one ear and out the other. It's not just that I'm not interested in it, it's just boring and hard. I can't seem to do well enough in there to get the grade I want. It's really challenging for me because well, I guess you could say social studies never been my subject. Last year I got my first C in World Civilization with Mrs. Castlen. I complained all year long about how I wish I could have gotten a better grade in there. Now, I wish I hadn't complained so much. I would go back and retake that class again, ANYDAY. That's how much I dislike APUSH. You see, right now I'm supposed to be writing an essay about all the Acts (Stamp, Tea, Sugar, Intolerable) but I'm stuck. I have part of my opening paragraph and almost my whole second one, but I'm stuck. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be writing. So, here as soon as I finish this I'm going to just let the words flow out and type what I know, just like I'm doing now (: It should actually be a pretty good essay, haha. My teacher makes the class really fun and he cracks jokes and breaks into random song and is hilarious, but "Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus" Doesn't help me score well on the test. As much as I like that song =] My point is, the class is fun and all but I don't learn a thing. I wish I could go back to history class where you color maps and memorize the little song for all the presidents.

Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe.
These are the US Presidents all lined up in a row.
Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, and Tyler.
Polk, Taylor, Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson.
Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, Cleveland.
McKinley, Roosevelt, and Taft, Wilson and Harding.
Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower,
*these are the men who led our country within their binded power.
Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan too.
Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama Woo-hoo!

Lol I made up the last line because we've had more president's since then & I'm not sure about the line with a star! I think that's what it says!

No comments:

Post a Comment