Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My favorite Color!

Isn't Lime Green Just a pretty color? I absolutely love it. Anything that I see that is lime green I think is pretty.. well almost anything. I want to paint my walls lime green, well at least one of them, someday, but I have to wait until my mom is ready to do it. Lime green just makes me feel happy and brings a smile to my face. Let's see red or green apples? GREEN! Purple or green grapes? GREEN! What color is money? GREEN! Green is just a great color. Actually, any type of green is... lime green is just my favorite. My cousin Ashley always has her nails done at a salon and I saw her yesterday and she has the cutest tips. Guess what color they are? LIME GREEN! And they have cute stars and what not on them. Their adorable. But yeah, when I was younger I always used to want a Lime Green slug bug. I'm not so sure about that anymore because just about everyone has one now-a-days. Also, my great friend Marley has these shoes that are BRIGHT NEON LIME GREEN! Their adorable (: I have quite a few things in my room that are lime green. My fan, my frog bulletin board, this picture holder thing, a sign on my wall, some of my bedspread, a frog stuffed animal from build a bear (: etc... Green is Good!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks LB----i love me shoes too!
    = ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lime green, too. My purse and laptop back are giraffe with lime green. Happy!

    ReplyDelete