Wednesday, September 16, 2009

$ Money $


Money means being capable of "having" things. You use money to buy things you want and need. I want a lot of things, yet I don't always get them. That's just how the world works. Now-a-days, money is hard to come by. Things are changing with the way people are spending their money. Most people wouldn't go build a new house or buy a brand new and expensive car. I feel like school fees are never ending. You pay before school starts to get your schedule and everything, which is a couple hundred dollars. You have to buy school supplies, new clothes, new shoes, a mesh backpack, and other items that are neccesary. You also have to have lunch money. Its already close to the end of September and I've paid IDK how many club dues. People say money can't provide happiness, but in some ways it can. Money can be used for a lot of good things. For example, scholarships, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Fundraisers, Charitys, there are unlimited organizations helping people with disease/problems/family troubles... etc. I may sound materialistic but I love money (:

1 comment: