Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Cell Phone!

So seriously, I do not know where in the world I would be without my cell phone. It is like an item in this world that I absolutely have to have, no matter what. It is a way for me to contact anyone I need to at anytime- unless we have an icestorm and I can't get reception ;) My favorite feature on my phone would have to be the handy dandy text messaging tool. I use this tool everyday. If I don't have my phone with me I like pace the floor and have to like bite my nails or do something with my hands to stay busy because I can't text. I guess you could say I have withdraws, haha. I would say I do up to 10,000 text messages a month :D Another feature that I like on my phone is Bluetooth! I love having different ringtones set for all my friends. This helps trigger memories I have with them. For example my friend Rachel's ringtone is Your a Jerk- it's a long story- ask later! (: I also like setting a ringtone for whenever I get a text message. It makes it more fun to hear a song playing than "beep, beep, beep." My phone's pretty much my life. Everythings on it. Phone Numbers, Calendar, Pictures, etc. My phone has everything and everything I need! I love it! <3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 150px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 200px; CURSOR: hand" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5379911256988135650" border="0" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi7lfXKV0nJCa_gwYcyXJiGOmNHM1wScULCqv7VG37qGIOv8yztV5znhMfqAvwm8G2p-Phy02HvrPTRwoq68mpvjudk0fawzwRSdx92G3D4uKv29wX5b7sJGRWGyL0m-sLHs3gW4Nsxkrs/s200/lg-xenon.jpg">

2 comments:

  1. do you remember when you were gonna do a short story about the girl who had bad luck with phones and dropped it in the mop bucket? i liked that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I remember that! That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete