Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Home to me is a place where family and friends belong. A place to have fun and make memories. My home is a place used for all the holidays. Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc are all celebrated at my house. After school everyday I go to my room drop my stuff off in my room, get out my homework, take it into the living room, sit on my favorite spot on the couch; and do my homework, watch tv, and get on facebook/myspace. My favorite rooms in my house would probably the living room and the party basement! (It's finished and not scary) Haha. Even when I go to college I'll know that I will always have a room to come home to. My doors always open. Home to me feels welcoming, happy, loving, caring, and warm. If we ever have bad storms my mom always tells the neighbors that our back door is always unlocked in case they want to come get in the basement with us. The house that I call home is one of my favorite places to be, with friends and family!

1 comment: