Monday, September 21, 2009

Driving!

I got my permit in March 2009. It's now September and I still haven't driven nearly enough or as much as I would like to have. I'm taking driver's ed which is helping me out a lot. I've learned to almost perfectly parrallel park and do a turn-about which will come in handy on my intermediate test, which I plan on taking around December. You see most 16 year old's parents take them driving or let them drive everywhere once they have their permit. Not this one (Me). My dad is the person who should teach me to drive but well, he's in Wisconsin so he can't. My mom on the other hand, just can't. Haha. I'm totally serious. She is way to nervous to get in the car with any teenager. I mean jeez she gets nervous when my dad drives! I've driven with her a few times. It wasn't that bad, but I know that I make her nervous which makes me nervous. It's not that she won't take me, she just has to get the nerve up to get in the car and go. My aunt Susie, my dad's sister, takes me the most. Some days after school she'll call me and be like "I need to run some errands, do you want to take me?" So I drive her wherever she needs to go and get some hours in for my log. It's pretty much a win-win situation. I just thought I'd blog about this because it's been on my mind lately. I absolutely can't wait until I can drive around with my friends whenever I want to and don't have to have my mom drive me everywhere. It's beginning to get annoying because I have a lot of places I want to be, haha. But anyways... yeah (:


PS: I always used to want this car, lol. ------------------>


1 comment:

  1. Believe me, my mom is the same way. She won't let me drive with her, my dad is the only one who will let me and I usually have to beg half of the time to get to drive. I've only driven maybe about 10 times.

    ReplyDelete